The iOS version of LetterMiner is ready for external testing. If you would like to test LetterMiner, read this post and follow the application instructions.
An iOS device running iOS 9 or 10.
- Go to the Contact page.
- Click the Send Email button.
- In the email you send, tell me your name and the iOS devices you will use to test LetterMiner.
I will assume the email address you use to send the email is your Apple ID email address. If you use a different email address to send the email, please include the Apple ID email address in your email.
I especially need testers with the following devices:
- iPad Minis
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- iPhone 5 and 5s
- iPhone SE
- iPod Touch 6th generation
- iPad Pro 12.9 inch (the big one)
You must download and install the TestFlight app before you can install LetterMiner. TestFlight allows you to run pre-release iOS software on your devices.
After installing TestFlight, launch it and accept the invitation to install LetterMiner. Please keep in mind you won’t receive an invitation until I add you to the list of external testers on Apple’s iTunes Connect site.
To install LetterMiner on multiple devices, you must connect the device where you installed LetterMiner to your computer and launch iTunes. Copy LetterMiner to iTunes. Use iTunes to install LetterMiner on additional devices.
What to Test
I want you to look for problems with LetterMiner and report them to me so I can fix them before I submit the game to the App Store. Some specific things to test include the following:
- Is it easy to figure out how to play?
- Are there any words the game doesn’t recognize as words?
- Is the game too difficult? Too easy?
- Is the game responsive to your touches?
- Does the game crash?
- Does the Game Center support work?
But don’t limit yourself to this list. If you notice a problem or want to suggest a way to improve LetterMiner, send feedback. To send feedback go to the Contact page and click the Send Email button.